TOWN OF SOUTH HERO
ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
February 11, 2015 REGULAR MEETING
7:30 p.m. Board Business:
A) Board members in attendance
- Maxham, P. Delano, K. Goodwin, J. Fetsch, G. Rice, S. Corbin
- Baker, A. Rabow – Absent
B) All other active participants in the meeting
- Cypes – Zoning Administrator
- The Zoning Board hearing was called to order by Tim Maxham at 7:30 p.m.
- Motion was made by Jan Fetsch, seconded by Kent Goodwin, to approve as corrected the January 14, 2015 minutes. All so voted to approve.
- Motion was made to adjourn the meeting and go into deliberative session by Paula Delano, seconded by Kent Goodwin at 8:43 PM. All so voted to approve.
- The agenda was adjusted to include Administrative Report and Chairman’s Discussion as items #4 and #5, respectively. Deliberations became item #6
- There was no public input.
- The minutes of the January 14, 2015 meeting were reviewed and discussed
- Mitch gave the Administrative Officer’s Report
- The Planning Commission is working on the Town Plan. Since this is still in process, it is likely the Interim Zoning will need to be extended.
- Mitch has created or updated 2 forms. They have been reviewed and are in place. They are:
- Work in the Flood Plan
- Boundary Line Adjustment
- There is a 5th Monday in March. Tim asked Mitch to make sure it is scheduled and that the Town Plan is on the agenda
- 5. Tim said that there had been some questions and concerns expressed in the November/December timeframe. He wanted to make sure there were no longer any concerns, questions had been answered and issues resolved.
- Discussion about the creation and discussion that leads to a decision
- What happens when new Board members join and there is a hearing in process. Are they part of the decision for that hearing ? Level of participation in the process as it relates to that hearing application.
- At the end of this meeting, it was stated that issues and concerns were in the past and the Board would proceed from today.
6. George gave a quick update on the Pest Pro appeal. He had a discussion with Chris Herrick and advised him to Enter an Appearance to the Environmental Court so the Town would know what was going on.