TOWN OF SOUTH HERO
ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
December 3, 2014 SPECIAL MEETING
7:00 p.m. Board Business:
A) Board members in attendance
- T. Maxham, P. Delano, J. Baker, A. Rabow, K. Goodwin, J. Fetsch, S. Corbin, G. Rice
B) All other active participants in the meeting
- The Zoning Board hearing was called to order by Tim Maxham at 7:05r p.m.
- Motion was made by Sherry Corbin, seconded by Jan Fetsch, to approve as printed the November 12, 2014 minutes. All so voted to approve.
- Motion was made to adjourn the meeting by George Rice, seconded by Jan Fetsch at 8:30 PM. All so voted to approve.
- No changes to the agenda were made.
- There was no public input.
- The minutes of the November 12, 2014 meeting were reviewed and discussed.
- Tim asked all of the Board members to introduce themselves since there were 3 new members and not everyone knew everyone else.
- A review of the ZBA Rules of Procedures and Conflict of Interest document took place. Discussion on site visits, the role of the alternate and the beginning and end of Board member terms took place.
- It was decided that the five Board members that had attended all three of the Pest Pro hearings would be involved in the decision.
Tim Maxham, Chair Paula Delano, Clerk