SOUTH HERO DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD October 14th, 2020
Members Present: Doug Patterson (Vice Chair), Jim Brightwell, Nate Hayward, Gareth Hunt, Liza Kilcoyne, William Rowe, Mike Welch (alternate)
Others Present: Martha Taylor-Varney (Zoning Administrator)
Members Absent: Sue Arguin (alternate).
Tim Maxham joined the meeting at the point of the Administrator’s report.
Public Present: None.
Call to Order: The meeting was called to order by D. Patterson at 7:00 p.m. The meeting was conducted by Zoom web meeting software.
Changes to Agenda: None.
Public Input: None.
Old Business: None.
Review of Minutes
- Kilcoyne moved to accept the minutes of September 23rd, 2020. N. Hayward seconded the motion. The motion passed by acclamation.
- Maxham joined the meeting.
The Administrator’s Report was delivered by Martha Taylor-Varney (Zoning Administrator).
- Taylor-Varney shared complaints received from the public regarding Blue Paddle on the Bay and discussed violations of the terms of conditional use observed on the site. She said that an email sent to Blue Paddle had not been answered, so she will be sending a notice of violation with a remedy of appearing before the Board to address the violations.
- Taylor-Varney will look for a time when all Boards can convene to discuss parking on U.S. Route 2.
- October 28th: Mitchel Richardson hearing for revision to site plan; Cathedral Square for preliminary site plan hearing for senior housing.
- November 11th: Conditional use and preliminary site plan review for Lavin Lane Lot #5.
Motion to Adjourn
- Rowe moved to adjourn to deliberative session. The motion was seconded by L. Kilcoyne and carried by acclamation. The meeting was adjourned to deliberative session at 7:41 p.m.
James G. Brightwell
Clerk for S. Hero Development Review Board
Signed: ____________________________________________ Date: __________________
For the Development Review Board
These minutes are unofficial until approved at the next regularly-scheduled meeting. All motions were unanimous unless otherwise indicated.