SOUTH HERO DEVELOPMENT REVIEW BOARD June 26, 2019
Members Present: Tim Maxham (Chair); Doug Patterson (Vice Chair); Jim Brightwell (alternate); Ross Brown; Liza Kilcoyne
Others Present: Martha Taylor-Varney (Zoning Administrator)
Members Absent: Sherry Corbin; Nate Hayward; Gareth Hunt
Public Present: None
Call to Order: Meeting was called to order by T. Maxham at 7:00 p.m.
Changes to Agenda: None.
Public Input: None
Hearing: 19-45-RT275 – Lavin – Final Plat Review for 6-lot Subdivision
- Maxham recused himself from participating in the hearing. D. Patterson opened the hearing at 7:01 p.m. L. Kilcoyne moved to recess the hearing to July 10, 2019. R. Brown seconded the motion, which passed by acclamation. D. Patterson recessed the hearing at 7:04 p.m.
Hearing: 19-45-RT260 – MKN, LLC – Conditional Use/Site Plan Review for a Brew Pub
- Maxham opened the hearing at 7:06 p.m.
Notice & Oath
- Patterson read the hearing warning.
- Brown moved to recess the hearing to July 10, 2019. D. Patterson seconded the motion, which passed by acclamation. T. Maxham recessed the hearing at 7:10 p.m.
Review of Minutes
- Patterson moved to accept the minutes of June 12th. L. Kilcoyne seconded the motion. The motion passed by acclamation.
The Administrator’s Report was delivered by Martha Taylor-Varney (Zoning Administrator).
The following hearings are scheduled:
July 10 Lavin final plat review for 6-lot subdivision (continuation)
Conditional use and site plan for brew pub (continuation)
July 24 Wright Family Partnership variance request for ROW.
Carol Egan site plan and conditional use review for childcare center at the property formerly serving as Dr. Hobbes’ office on Rte 2.
Aug 14th Site plan and conditional use for expansion of Keeler Bay Marina.
The Administrator will be out of town from July 2nd thru 9th so agenda and staff reports for July 10th will be sent out early.
- Kilcoyne move to adjourn the business meeting; the motion was seconded by D. Patterson and carried by acclamation at 7:18 p.m.
James G. Brightwell
Clerk for S. Hero Development Review Board
Signed: ____________________________________________ Date: __________________
For the Development Review Board
These minutes are unofficial until approved at the next regularly-scheduled meeting. All motions were unanimous unless otherwise indicated.